- Easy to follow plans for the chicken coop pictured.
- This is a downloadable PDF file available instantly after purchase.
- Includes 30 pages of comprehensive CAD drawings, detailed 3d diagrams, step by step instructions, material list, cut lists, recommended tools list, and all key measurements and details.
- The pdf file is printer friendly on standard size paper.
- All of my plans are designed and tested by myself from start to finish.
- Can be easily modified if desired.
- Cost to build averages around $550-$650 depending on your location and your choice of roofing and siding selection.
- This coop will hold up to 8 chicken comfortably.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase I offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
- I provide free email support if you need help at any point in the build process.
5ft wide x 4ft deep x 6 ft 11 inches tall. Interior height is 5ft at the peak.
The Coop Features:
• 16 square feet of floor space
• 3 large nesting boxes
• Hinged lid for easy egg gathering
• Two roost rails
• Large access door for easy cleanup
• Operable window
• Sturdy construction framing