- Easy to follow plans for the chicken coop pictured.
- This is a downloadable PDF file available instantly after purchase.
- Includes 31 pages of comprehensive CAD drawings, detailed 3d diagrams, step by step instructions, material list, cut lists, recommended tools list, and all key measurements and details.
- The pdf file is printer friendly on standard size paper.
- This chicken coop is designed to house up to 12 chickens comfortably
- Cost to build averages around $700-$800 depending on your location and your choice of roofing and siding selection.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase I offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I also provide free email support if you need help at any point in the build process.
5ft wide x 6ft deep x 6 ft 11 inches tall. Interior height is 5ft at the peak.
The Coop Features:
• 24 square feet of floor space
• Five large nesting boxes
• Hinged lid for easy egg gathering
• Three roost rails
• Large access door for easy cleanup
• Two single hung windows
• Sturdy construction framing
Chicken Coop Plans C30
$16.95 Regular Price